Emerald Hills - Home
Plow and Hearth LLC
Plow and Hearth LLC welcomes you home to Emerald Hills Estates, a
development committed to preserving the natural character of the land
while providing an upscale residential community with an Irish flair.
Emerald Hills Estates is situated among beautiful rolling hills in
the Town of Erin, Washington County. The community is located off
Highway 83 with easy access to Hartford, Oconomowoc, and Hartland. East
of Hwy 41/45 on Holy Hill Road (Hwy. 167) approximately 14 miles.
Emerald Hills Amenities
- Rolling hills development of 200 acres.
- Lot sizes approximately 2 to 6+ acres.
- Many opportunities for exposed basements.
- Views of historic Holy Hill.
- Local golf course, parks and hiking trails.
- Developer provided individual mail boxes.
- Custom address plaque provided.
- 2 Horses - Lot 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22 and 24.
- 3 Horses - Lot 14
- 4+ Horses - Lot 25
- Architectural approval.
- Two Story Homes - 2800 square feet OR,
- Single Story Homes - 2400 square feet.
- Natural materials.
- Minimum of 3 car side-entry garage.
- In-ground pools permitted.
- Setbacks - front: 50-67 feet, side and rear: 50 feet.
- Private septic and private well.
- Gas, electric, cable and telephone at each lot line.